Monday, June 30, 2014

Tyler Arboretum

My niece spent last week with us and this time it was a little different.  My Mom is now local so my sister stayed and nephew stayed with my Mom while Kate got her camp with her amazing Aunt.  Okay she sort of likes her cousins too.  But we also got to hang out with my sister and her brother a few times too while she was here.  Since my sister has a reciprocal membership to Tyler Arboretum and I have a membership we had a free trip.  I love all of the tree houses at Tyler and all of the kids seemed to have a good time.




So cute!!  I have so many of these photos of Celia peeking out.


This is the guitar shaped tree house.


Audrey really, really believes that Emmett is hers and Katie is Celia's.  She even told me that she has room in her bedroom for Emmett to sleep since Katie is sleeping in Celia's room.  It is very cute.  I think Emmett would prefer that she were a boy and a few years older.

No comments: