Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving

Celia is in first grade.  We still get emails from her pre-k teacher on holidays.  She is amazing.

Dear Sonbeam Alumni and Families- HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Among my many blessings, YOU are right on top! My prayer is that you will have a wonderful day filled with God's sweet blessings and a fantastic time with your family and friends. I miss you all and I count it a privilege to have you as part of my family. It was amazing to have so many of you at the Thanksgiving program yesterday! We need to have a reunion! My love is with each and every one of you. Stay in touch and have a tremendous holiday. Give your parents and great big hug and tell them how much you love them! You are in my prayers, Miss Shelley


Have a Wobderful Thanksgiving



No comments: