Sunday, February 22, 2015

School Valentines Outfit

So I have had a lot of photos of Audrey lately.  When I did our annual photo calendar for the grandparents I discovered that apparently Audrey had been greatly neglected over the past year with photos.  I don't know how it happened, it just did.  It was hard to find enough Audrey pictures but I had an overabundance of Celia pictures.  So lately, if I catch her in the right moment I have been snapping away.  So please do not feel that Celia is getting the raw deal.  Believe me she gets her share of photo opportunities and attention.
 My sister made the skirt
 She now wants to wear it a lot
 But not as often is her nightgowns
She actually kept the skirt on for longer then I expected

I think she was home for 5 minutes before she changed

No comments: