Sunday, July 26, 2015

Exciting Times


Wednesday morning as I was getting ready for work, I heard screaming coming from Celia's room.
At first I was wondering what on earth was happening and then I remembered.
I remembered her gray disgusting wiggly/dangling tooth and I knew..
A side note, see the sleep mask?  She will wear it until she changes into regular clothes.  Even if it is 4 hours after waking up.

Yup, another tooth recorded on the pillow.
The tooth fair was generous and left her $2.
This is her 4th tooth to come out however this is the first tooth she has lost on her own.
The first three were removed by the oral surgeon because she had adult teeth growing in behind them.
So really, I count this as her first tooth lost!  At just about age 8 she has a late start and that is perfectly fine considering her Mom only lost 1 to 2 teeth on her own.  
There is another wiggly tooth right beside it and Celia has said that she is going to let it fall out the same way she did the other one.  So I guess we will have another gray, wiggly, dangly disgusting tooth to watch her twist and turn it.


No comments: