Sunday, August 9, 2015

Vacation Bible School

Every year since Celia was 3 she has attended Vacation Bible School at a local Methodist church.  Our own church has evening VBS that ends far too late for us and it was during swim championships week.  We love the VBS that we attend and this was Audrey's second year to attend.


The girls are dressed in their t-shirts above that they wore for the last day show.  My Mom and I sat through half the show and thought that Celia was not on stage.  We thought maybe her group entered at a certain time.  After awhile I looked at the group closely and realized she was in the back row.  I am not used to her wearing pony tails!!

I have a video of their cute show but I can not get it on you tube or blogger.  I have no clue how to fix the issue!!

No comments: